GOSU X : Bêta !
Gosu X PNP is now available for download (link below)!
- 120 Magic size cards (15 for each clan)
- 8 double-sided Immortal tiles
- 9 double-sided tokens
- 3 Victory tokens
- 4 Ethereal tokens
- 3 end of turn tokens of value 1/2/3
Please remember this is a beta version of the game: art, graphic design and card abilities are not final.
The art comes from our previous games (Immortal 8 and NINE) as Gosu X artwork is currently in progress. We will update the PNP with the new artwork!
Phases of development
The beta phase will last until end Q1 2020 and the game will be released Q4 2020.
We are currently thinking about crowdfunding with a retail release one month after backers have received their games.
You are free to talk about the game: there is no NDA here.
To discuss the game, to ask rules questions or strategy, please use our Discord channel. It is easier for us to track than Twitter or Facebook.
A first draft of the rules, a list of all keywords and a FAQ are also available. We will update them as often as possible.
Every time we change a rule or a card, we will update the PNP file with a numbered version of the file: 1.1, 1.2, etc.
Playtesters who wish to have their name written at the end of the rules can tell us before we print the game.
GOSU X bêta 1.3
Quick rules and keywords
- If all my level 1 cards are captured, do I have to pay 2 cards to play a level 1 card?
No. The first face up level 1 card you play is always free.
- The card immediately to the right of a card with “Recruit” is captured. Is next one free if it’s a card from another clan?
No. Recruit works only for the card immediately on its right.
- Do I have to resolve the ability of a card when I play it?
No. All abilities are optional but if you decide to resolve an ability, you must do it entirely.
- When resolving a Secret Shift, can I replace the card with a card I just discarded to pay the shift cost?
No. The card must be chosen before the cost is payed.
- Does the Justice level 1 card that cancels the activation token also cancels other Activation abilities?
No. This card only cancels the activation of a card with an Activation token. The tokens stays on the card.
- If I flip an Immortal tile, does this ability can be cumulated with the ability of the Immortal once thy are in play?
Yes. It works for 4 of them (Abhilasha, Galmi, Narashima and Phoenix)